Sunday, June 16, 2013

circles and circles and circles again....

One thing I've never liked doing is repeating myself over and over again. I don't mind once or twice but if I find myself going over the same thing like ten times for absolutely no reason then I get seriously annoyed.
For example.....
If someone asks, where are you? And I answered getting gas at the gas station before I go home. Then I'm asked why did I go to that gas station....and I reply, because it was on the way home and I'm instantly met with, no its not (when it damn well is) and why did you stop there? Or why didn't you go to this gas station...followed by why did you go there again and why not here? At that point I just throw my hands up and say what the fuck does it matter? I'm getting gas because I need it . Who gives a fuck which gas station I went to. I'm getting gas not buying a house or selling my soul. I will never get it. Why go in circles? why go on and on? More importantly why act like you don't get it when I get mad at you? Seriously, find something better to over analyze...something that makes no sense at all, for example the reason you feel you need to question me over and over.
Fucking blah...rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment