Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Terror Vision

I watched Terror Vision with my daughter today. I love this movie so much. Loads of cheesy fun can be found in this one. Definitely a classic in my book. Check out the trailer .





 I came across this movie years back when I was very young. I had weekly routine every Saturday. Saturdays were my horror a thon nights. Back then I was seriously into comics and horror flicks. I would make a pretty long trek early every Saturday morning to a comic book store named Dungeon Books for my comic fix then down the hill to a flea market with the strangest characters around. One of which ran a comic and horror movie shop. I'd often pick up rare videos on vhs there but that wasn't the only place to get my material for the horror a thon. After the flea market I would hit up an arcade called Diversions and then walk across the street to an awesome video store called Pop-n-go Video. Pop-n-go had the best selection of horror movies and Sci fi flicks around. Not only were most unrated but you could rent each for a ridiculous price around 35 cents each!! I would stock up on movies and go home where I would start my Horror a thon. Miss that place and all the great movies. They closed down a few years ago and sold all their videos but I missed most of it . It really sucks because they had the best movies. You can find TerrorVision for sale on Dvd and Vhs below ....
 

The monster pet thing in this movie is great ,as is Medusa the horror movie hostess.
Here are some stills  from the movie.





No comments:

Post a Comment