Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dead end city.....

Its one of those days where things are just stacking against me or so it seems. I met my girlfriend at work to pick up our son and had planned on dropping off an application but thue car i am using wouldn't . After I got the battery jumped I  was so worried that it would happen again that I decided not to turn it off again until we made it home . I'm pretty upset that I didn't get to drop my application and even more frustrated at not having my own car. I've been borrowing my mothers car since she had to use mine and was rear ended  leaving my car totaled:/ 
I also woke up today and my eye was slightly swollen and in pain. Perhaps its a stye? What ever it is its painful! I was planning on getting an eye exame for new contacts tommorrow but I guess thats out the window now until I get over this eye issue. Hopefully it will clear up before tomorrow when  I have to dj as well as Saturdays art show. 
Either way I refuse to let this keep me down. I need to focus the negative into positive energy , figure things out, eat some feel good food, hug a tree and what not;) well with my luck the tree will be cover in ants unseen by me. Or worse have a bees nest on it. Bleh.... What's a bat to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment