Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sinister

Finally got around to seeing the film Sinister. I had heard rave reviews but while I didn't the movie I did find it a bit predictable and lacking. It suffered from some typical trendy effects and recycled elements but hey whats original now a days right? It was good and would recommend it. However it is not one of my favorites.
Here is a description I pulled from amazon.com

Ten years ago, true crime writer Ellison Oswald made his reputation with a best-selling account of a notorious murder. Now, desperate to replicate success of his first book, he moves his family into a home where the previous occupants were brutally executed and a child disappeared, hoping to find inspiration in the crime scene. In the home, Ellison discovers a cache of terrifying home movies, unwittingly opening the door into a nightmarish mystery.

Buy it here. 


Here are some stills from the film.







 


Find the soundtrack here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment